Remember this?
"You're an idiot!!"
"Oh yeah????" Think Kara think... I got it! "Takes one to know one!!"
What?
How did that make it into the mainstream as a comeback? I ask you. You're essentially saying with this come back, "Yes, I certainly am an idiot. And so are you. We're BOTH idiots, HAH!!" And I feel like that's not quite the point I wanted to make during a heated playground tiff. What I would have liked to say was something along the lines of, "No, YOU'RE the idiot." Maybe not in those exact words.
Who taught me that, I want to know. And why did I accept that as the status quo? That wasn't supposed to rhyme... Anyways, I'm a little upset. I feel like I really wore that phrase out as a child and I wish someone, anyone, would have helped me see the light.
How many times had I admitted to being an idiot, a fat pig, a four-eyed freak, a smelly dork, a loser, an ugly fugly... whatever that is... Me. That's what it was. Cause I owned up to it. I stood before my peers, opened my mouth and said, "I'd just like everyone to know, that I am an ugly fugly.
*GASP*
"But its okay, cause that guy's an ugly fugly too."
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment